Tuesday 8 March 2011

New Best Friend


The only thing I have my eyes set on every. single . day is the messiest table at work belonging to this girl who is so crazily-in-love with her work. Sometimes, I don't even get to see her table! Yeah, it's that bad. Well, I used to actually sit on an even messier table! But, this girl saved me from his.

And last weekend

.

.

she decided to take me along for breakfast at Pink Sage, and guess what?! I made friends with the cutest-most-intelligent bunny ever. In the whole wide world!

Meet my new best friend. 


AJ
That's A-Jay. Do not mispronounce his name, he's quite the particular type. 

Yeah, we clicked quite immediately.


And you know what else he does? I found out that he blogs too! Awesome paw-some! He blogs just about everything I swear. From work, to aliens from Mars. From fun loving corporate activities/events to the best Jaffa cakes. Apparently, he was mentioning that his owner is just as crazily-in-love with work as mine. *smacks forehead* 


Don't believe me? Check it out here on AJ Bunny.

What is up with people these days! I'm quite happy being an octo really, not having to go to work and yet I get to travel verywhere, make new friends - I just can't stop smiling! Some of my cousins are even travelling regional now! Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore.
=)

Fortunately, I have 8 'hands'. Comes in very handy as I write up this post, since my owner is being annoying and studying for her professional paper. She just decided to ignore me tonight.

wait...

 Did I tell you how amazing AJ is? But probably because it was our first time meeting each other...Not probably la. I think really.


Because, soon enough he was being such a bully just because I'm shorter than he is and helpless. Pfft... So much for a new found best friend. But hey, secretly, he's amazing though. I may just like him ald!


Sshhh...Don't tell him. *shy*

Him and his bunny wisdoms. Do check out what he writes from time to time!

Much love, 
Lil Octo

2 comments:

SS. said...

the 3rd picture is really cute =(

SS. said...

eh i mean =)* !