Saturday 23 April 2011

It's all about DREAMGIRLS

"Me and my baby goin downtown! Downtown"
"Me and my baby gonna check check check out the site!"

Two days after our official launch, a THOUSAND tickets have been sold!! Dreamgirls, truly bukan sekadar angan angan


Read about our article here :

Anyway, my friends have been so very supportive (and probably more excited than I am, eventhough I'm the one in it and not them. What love and friendship can do!) and asking bout tickets. In my previous post I mentioned that you could get your tickets from 

But holddd on a second! Guess what? Be a member of our Fan Club and get a further 10% discount for your Dreamgirls tickets! All you've got to do is spare 2 minutes and fill up this form from Broadway Academy! So quick! Go go go!

See you guys at Istana Budaya this July! Hopefully I won't fall off the stage!
:):)

*Goes back to singing and dancing around*

"I'm looking for something baby, something that'll give me a rissseeeee"
"I'm looking for something baby, like a real nice surpra-aaa-aai-iissss"




2 comments:

z said...

step sisters! hehehe

anyway kudos for bringing the production to malaysia. to be honest me and my d.girls fan-friends were planning to get ourselve to broadway next year just for the show. now that it's being brought from broadway to us in malaysia we can't afford to miss it!

can't wait man. there are alot of songs which are omited in the 2006 cinema production.. such as the cadillac car (the racist part), aint no party by lorell, etc. hope to see them all in istana budaya!

good luck and i pray for the best!

Alia Ishak said...

Thank you very much Z! Rest assured, Cadillac car is definitely gonna be in this July :) "I got me a cadillac. Cadillac, cadillac. I got me a cadillac car".... *dances around*

See you at Istana budaya! :) Come say hi ok!