Tuesday 19 April 2011

Spotted

...this year in GTI's graduates' magazine - at the UKEC Career Fair 2011 in London recently.

The article that was published

Some have started to question my loyalty (jokingly of course). Reason being because, some (who are now) Khazanah scholars or those who have intentions to apply for internships have come up to me to ask for advice before, and I've also become very close to my ex team that I used to intern for during my first year summer break at Khazanah. To be chosen as the intern representative, for such a prestigious company, that's just something I did not know how to do, but hey, I caught up along the way! :)


Manning Khazanah booth with the team in London as one of the company's intern representatives upon completing my stint. Just excellent memories with them :)

Then, when my friends in Australia and the UK spotted me when I was in PwC's graduates' magazine last year (again spotted at the UKEC Career Fair 2010) and in the PwC advertisements for the internship programme (at the Graduan Australia's Career Fair in Melbourne).


Appearing as (yet again) one of PwC's intern representatives in the company's magazine and advertisements (apparently for being a well-dressed intern. Me? I always wear slippers I thought! :S) in previous years.

With Tan Sri Dato' Azman Mokhtar & Dato' Johan Raslan
A picture's definitely worth a thousand words.
I was still serving Khazanah when this picture was taken. The next year, I moved on to PwC

This year, here I am in GTI's magazine.

Difference is, I was fully representing CIMB this time around :) I am indeed so in love with my own Company, yup, you heard me right.


Them in UKEC did an amazingly excellent job for the Career Fair this year and I'm so very proud of the team and it never fails to remind me of the good times I've had during my 3 years service in the UKEC :) My favourite cousin has now continued the family involvement. I am definitely very proud of you Azwan!

I have always and forever been very thankful to be a part of all the 3 prestigious companies, indeed. To be of service to them, and to be so much in love with every team that I have made friends with. Till today, we are all still in touch (some are still in the company whilst some have moved on). Whatever it is, I never stopped counting my blessings from my first day of internship - I have only learned a lot, and to have been chosen to represent all the 3 companies that I have served (and am still serving), in its own different way makes it more meaningful to me. Being given the opportunity to represent something you are so very fond of, that's a superb deal! :)

To be honest, I never knew that I was in all these advertisements/graduates' book until someone spots me and get all excited to see a familiar face, they will either call me or bbm me a picture! This time, my friend in London spotted me :)  A pleasant surprise!

3 comments:

SS. said...

i like the 'some advice' part. definitely following it religiously! :)

PHOBELINA said...

My bebe's FAMOUS! X

Alia Ishak said...

Sya : Aww, hehe. You can always add more to that, and after your otak otak internship, you might just be the next one appearing in the magazines! :)

Phoebe : Not as famous as the Doctor who saved everyone's lives at the Birmingham Msian Society games! I'm proud of you babes! :)