Sunday 29 April 2012

Disneyland magic


To me, Disneyland will always be a magical place to be, regardless of age. Be it, 5, 24 or even 55 (yes, that golden year when you can redeem all your EPF savings!). It’s like a place that brings out the true happiness in someone really.
IT IS MAGICAL.
Period.


When I watched this I thought it was magical and beautiful in its own special way! If you ask me, I’ll definitely do a surprise like this for my (future) daughter. I mean why not? It makes me happy when I see my nieces and nephews happy everytime I get them a present, what more your own child :)

But it’s rather disturbing when I think about the fact that my daughter may end up doing it to me instead! Especially after tears of happiness flowed down MY cheeks at Disneyland last week, whilst I witnessed the parade. Hahaha, I didn’t even see that coming!

Bestie: “Pfft, I think the whole world knows that anything Disney will make you cry, but to really cry when you’re around your favourites who don’t know what Disney would do to you….uncool Alia. NOT.COOL.AT.ALL. What were you thinking?! We need to do something about you!”

 In my defense: “You don’t know how magical it is until you stand there right before the parade ok. It is afterall their 20th anniversary, obviously la extra magical please. Plus they sang my favourite songs! My inner self could not help it!”

She obviously did not buy my justification. Such is an awesome best friend.

2 comments:

Natasha Yusof said...

Hello!!

Stumbled across your blog from my friend Shasa's and I remember watching you in Dreamgirls last year :)

Thought I'd drop by and say hello ;) Take care!

Alia Ishak said...

Hello Natasha :) Dreamgirls last year! I miss it now that you've mentioned it. Hehe, thanks for coming :)