Thursday 10 May 2012

Vitamin Water

The last thing I'd do when I'm sick is to eat them pill medicines. For the life of me, I can never swallow! Same goes for supplements, I do not take any vitamins. I used to wish that I can consume everything in a liquid form.

So, when  I was introduced to vitamin water whilst studying abroad, I was the happiest. All vitamins blended into a drink! Something that Malaysia does not have. I don't know why Coca Cola doesn't distribute them in Malaysia. Well, I used to drink it a lot until I came back home for good, and the I just forgot about them.

...not until I was sent to work or for meetings abroad. The first time I saw it in Singapore, I got so excited, I didn't even care that I was dancing around at the supermarket. I think my Boss was embarrassed, but he just pretended not to be. From then on, everytime my Singaporean counterparts or clients come up to Malaysia, they'd get me a few bottles!
But I guess when I go there myself, this is what happens. Last weekend, on a random visit to watch A Chorus Line the Musical at Marina Bay Sands, I decided to make a quick stop at Cold Storage :P

3 comments:

yours truly,L.S said...

alia,seems u love LC bag so much...

saw the navy in last year post...

fuchsia in disney post...

now red...

hehe...

Alia Ishak said...

Now that you point it out, I guess I have them in a few colours. Hehe, so convenient, it's so big I can chuck everything inside. I love them! :)

yours truly,L.S said...

I just got myself the small (fuschia) and medium (turqoise) early this year.

Somehow i prefer the small one than the medium size...

But i saw the medium size looks good on you...and u r much slimmer than i am..

Tote bag~where u can dump everything in just 1 shot..haha