Sunday 27 May 2012

Funniest conversation

Today was a rather funny day out. In between our random topics and usual corporate topics where we agreed that it's not just about "employees are a company's assets" but more importantly it's "the right (self-motivated) people, being placed in the right departments where they can maximize their contribution to the firm with the skill sets that they have that are a company's assets" was...

"why are we so attracted to each other ah?"

I looked at him. He looked at me.

"I cannot remember la"
"Huh? You asked a girl out and you cannot remember why?"
"Eh. Of course la remember. I need to check my diary."
"What?! Well I hated hanging out with you before"
"Oh my god, the H word! The truth has come out!"
"Well, I wasn't attracted to you to begin with la"
"Mmmkays. Whateverrrrr"
"So why did you like me?"
"Nice, caring, etc (inserts what a guy would usually say). But then again, I didn't know you hated me!"
"Actually kan? But we're not married yet, there's still time"
"I know right?! There's still time! Erm, ok"

*looks at each other*
"I don't anymore la now. Ish"
"Alala, we're awesome like that kan? :D"

-________________-

Suddenly he thinks we're awesome like that. We laughed so much thinking how silly we can be sometimes!

This is one amazing boy who can handle me at my best and at my worse, definitely. He can be so silly, make me laugh so hard and at the same time make me miss him even when he's beside me. He can also magically annoy me. But I like him. A lot.

How 'far' we used to sit far from each other last time. We made sure there is always a gap.

No comments: