Monday 30 July 2012

#CountdownToUni - Unexpected

Like a surprise, when something good happens when you least expect it, it's always the best! :)

Although I do not go to work anymore, I actually spent the entire day today with my colleagues. If anything, getting words of encouragement and motivation from people-that-matter means a lot to me, it's almost like a magical dose of motivation and inspiration on its own. And these people are those who know what can get me easily-happy-and-excitable.

These are people who take me seriously even when I myself don't think what I said made any sense to begin with. They have this ability to make me feel like I just suggested the best idea in the world, when in fact, they are a million times better than I am! Not even a fifth as smart.

"You're always happy" was one of the things they said to me. That's not the first, but it's only because the company was great as well. After all, no one cries if they were treated right.

Another day of sorting out my Visa tomorrow and the night out with my sporty colleagues. Them Treasury and Asset Management girls! :)

No comments: