Friday 31 August 2012

Topsie Turvy

I can pick out the pounds and pence without looking but not our own Malaysian coins. Daddy was not impressed especially for someone who is so-in-love with Malaysia! But seriously, ever since we changed to the new coins, I cannot pay for my purchases without checking the coins at least twice. Makes me feel like a tourist in my own country.

Dislike.

But you know what? It's Merdeka in Malaysia and sadly, I'm in London. On Merdeka day is THE day that I have a whole day induction at Imperial. For you Malaysia, I shall make it a point to make sure that I'll behave and carry Malaysia's name well throughout my induction tomorrow! it's the least that I could do. Happy 55 darling!

*switches on Tanggal 31, bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh in the house*

No comments: