Thursday 30 August 2012

London Tour on Day 2

Like getting behind the wheels after a long time of not driving, that's exactly what we did today! Familiarised ourselves again with what used to be my second home :) Of course this only worked as a normal oyster since it has already expired and the guy at the counter did not believe that the girl in the picture used to be me. All blonde and glam. Haha!
Anyway, being a foodie that I am, first stop was the food halls, whilst mum and dad went shopping! I mean, I have a year to shop, so clearly I was not too bothered to buy everything that I wanted! However....Lo and behold, I found them Vitamin Waters! Life is all good now! Yeah, if I drink them enough, I believe these Vitamin liquids will help me through Masters alright, try it :P
Whilst I busy stocked my system up with liquid and enjoyed the very breezy London weather (cold and chilly in between, do not be fooled!) we actually finished walking from one end to the other on Oxford Street before we decided to have lunch at Tuk Din. Oh God, the satay pieces at Tuk Din is simply ah-maaaa-zing ok! We finished it too quickly, I only managed this. So jee-double-ooo-dee-gooood!
Walks and food and drinks and more shops, the best  random thing I did today was leaving mum and dad to shop somemore whilst I took a tube ride to Uni and explored it! Ahhh! So lawa, and seniors I randomly bumped into were so friendly. Walked around Uni like a jakun tourist really and like there was nobody watching. Loved the lil cafes and the fact that Hyde Park is just a 5 minutes walk away :)
I think I'm in love :)

Came home in time to avoid the transport disruptions. Paralympics opening at Stratford East London is tonight! Go Team Malaysia!!! 

1 comment:

farhana said...

Hyde Park. 5 minutes walk away. HEAVEN!