Saturday 29 September 2012

Bridal Dinner day 32

We were gonna have a surprise dinner for our bride to be friend, and the instruction we got was to wear PINK. Oh my god, for a tomboy like me, I do not have pink ok. So....I thought this was Pink enough.
So guess who is here in the house?!
Shasa!!
She's here in London to get some hantaran, clear up some things in the house and basically just enjoy London as a miss before she gets hitched in December. I know right?! Everyone's getting married, or engaged end of the year, I have a feeling when I get home for winter, I'll not have enough baju to attend events!!

Anyway, we went to Koi for dinner, and food was just amazingggggg!! Clearly, it's a good place to hold events, because the food was superb. It's a modern Japanese restaurant, right smack beside Royal Albert Hall in Kensington.

No comments: