Wednesday 22 May 2013

Productive. With Style Day 269

Never in my 3 years of working have I ever structured a financial product over
.
.
.
Hi tea
 At Harrods 
with my #AwesomeClassmtes

I almost thought that we'd do no work at all at the end of it! Boy was I wrong. The minute we started swapping some interest rates over scones...the ball kept on rolling y'all!

Of course it's only efficient if whilst we're there we check out the (very expensive) goodies like as if money grow on trees, right? :P 

I already had my mind on this before I stepped foot at Harrods. So convenient, you can chuck so many things into it. A laptop, your packed lunch, books, cardigan, A LOT OF THINGS. Quite conveniently goes with the name, Neverfull.
However, I left with also this set in  my eyes. 
Just look at it. The yellow is gorgeous! And I like that it doesn't 'shout' LV all over it. Just a tiny mark right at the corner. Love it! So cantik, I cannot wait to start working and earning all over again! :)

We left with a product structured, and two LV bag prices in the head. 
I must say, it was indeed a very very productive day alright!
:D 

No comments: