Saturday 21 September 2013

C is for courtesy

zen. I need.

No handling ad hoc plans
Nothing like unplanned stuff
No thank you to small talks

and seriously....no handling people who do not know how to respect other people's time.
NO. NO. NO.
PANTANG ok?

I have very low tolerance level for people who say 8, but make it at 8.30. Let's not even think about 11 shall we? I'll kill someone. Literally.

Seriously, why would you not think that you'd make one furious when you say 1.30 but don't bother to inform when you cannot come on time. I'm sure I'd understand if it was an important thing that came up, but a no show? Or why would you even bother making an appointment when you cannot say "No" to another appointment that suddenly comes in halfway through attending to mine? I reckon, courtesy was probably not emphasized much when growing up.

Oh God, I have a lot of patience for other things, but not timing and I've had to deal with a lot of these this week. So much so that when I gave it a second chance I said "7. Not 7.01, not 7 and 1 second"

Guess what time this person turned up? 6.30. Bless that expensive watch of yours.

-______-

Suraya: "Hahahhaa! Never mess with Alia and time" whilst trying to cheer me up

Well that said, weekend's here! Whoopeee! And apart from the timing thingy majiggy, I had a really great working week :))

1 comment:

Pinkle Island said...

ni sure cerita Kar Tan kan? Bahahhaa..

He should feel honoured that he is in your blog :P ! Damn him man -_- ..

Sorry you had to kenal this kinda ppl through me pfft.. buat malu je