Friday 20 September 2013

New York Aku Datang?

Ok, everyone has been teasing me about my every other day posts about work. Sorry about that! I'm just so in love with work you know.

Anyway, I've had this random thoughts lately about going for Musical and a stroll at the park or somewhere high where I can watch the lights and buildings from where I stand. It gives me this sort of magical, happy on-cloud-nine feeling, it's amazing!

For now, I really just day dream about these two
  1.  To watch Broadway musical in New York - For a person who is very much dependant on her monthly salary, it's about time I start drinking tap water and eat cucumbers everyday to save up. Bring on that over time at work? Or maybe I should be working two jobs. I love working anyway :D
  2. To take a stroll at New York's High Line - http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/04/ny-high-line/goldberger-text
So in love!

No comments: