Wednesday 18 September 2013

Lil Mochi

She's here, Alhamdulillah!
So precious, so pretty and kinda looks like daddy on her first day in this world. Congratulations Mummy Sha and Daddy Yan! She's a beauty, MasyaAllah :)

It was a funny moment, everything happened so fast. I was at work and was talking to Shasa, when she suddenly said "My water bag just broke. Lalala"

Erm...for a first time mom, that was too calm even for me. Almost immediately I went a lil panicky, "Where's Yan?" "Are you ok?" "Baby arriving already? No righhhhhtttt?!"

Next thing I know she was fully dilated and ready to push! This baby is eager to see the world alright.

All I remembered was holding on to my phone and getting updates:
"I'm at the hospital dah"
"Sha tengah tahan sakit Alia"
"Kesian gile tengok Sha"
"omg its so sakit u have no idea"
"10 cm dilated already!!!"
"Mochi is here"
"That was scary"
"Not so thrilling"
"She's so cute! Mummy's lil fashionista"
"No, daddy's face"

Ok, so I have this problem of feeling pain psychologically when told about the whole labour and birth stories and it breaks my heart thinking of the pain she fought through that I can cry together with her. Bahaha! Maybe I'll adopt cats instead next time. I won't have to deliver them. But I'm allergic to cats, who am I kidding?! Fine. Babies then. I'll have the laughing gas, the tens machine (I always thought this machine is a genius as it disallows pain to go to your brain and works well with backaches which I already suffer from during that time of the month. A good distraction the whole electric buzz!) and the epidural, thank you very much. Even mama feels that I won't be able to tahan the pain, thanks for scaring potential husbands away -_____-  #Lowtolerancelevelforpain #Scaredycat

Whatever it is, I am just so very happy for them!! Grateful that I managed to spend 3 whole months with Shasa and Yan before lil mochi arrive - to shop for baby stuff and play name games. And now she's here and she has an amazing set of parents, I know that! :)

Picture courtesy of Fiena

1 comment:

Pinkle Island said...

AWWWW!!! skrg baru dpt properly baca! I am soooo going to get Safa D to read this when she knows how to read :D.


Baby girl, you never know your tolerance until you are at that point :P .. Thank you for the beautiful words and memory. Balik soon k, baby Safa wants to meet and peluk aunty ALIA :D