Sunday 3 November 2013

Anywhere....but here

Remember this?

Life is all good and dandy when you have Bloomberg Anywhere. You can literally log in from… anywhere. Even if your clients bump into you at the beach somewhere in Hawaii and ask you for stock information, you’ll be able to show him instantly the price movement past 6 months. You’ll be a star!! Invention of the century some say.


Mmm hmm…Until British weather gets too cold and disfigures my swollen finger and this goes on for an hour.

Scan
Scan
Bad Scan
Power Down
*shuts down and resets*
(Please) Swipe Finger …God, I’ve swiped so much, I think I’ve almost cleaned the screen with my swipes
Scan
Scan
.
.
.
S…
Forget it, Market is closed already and I'm still struggling to log in.

(the OCD me can see fingerprints all over the device)

No comments: