Wednesday 11 December 2013

FTSE

As I was typing out FTSE 100 equities today, I can't help but find myself giggling at my silliness from before. Those younger days when even the Asian financial crisis took us (back home) by storm, I never understood anything out of it.

Many years ago, a senior guy from a firm mentioned for me to do a research about FTSE 100. Whilst he stood there next to me, I punched into google.... "F...O...O...T...S.....I....E....."

*facepalm moment* -______________-

Thank God he did not judge, but laughed instead. But to be fair, we were never expected to know this right smack out of college. Or were we? I mean, I haven't even made up my mind back then whether to be a Doctor or a Lawyer or a Dancer or a Dentist. So why would the want-to-be-a-Doctor Alia back then bother. Not knowing I was going to be in Banking a few years after.

No comments: