Saturday 29 November 2014

YCMS Next Week!

I've never in my life felt this extremely busy that I've lost all patience for people who tells me "Sorry I cannot do this, because you know...it's bedtime" at 9pm. That's really just asking for it. 

But that aside, having deals landing on my table is all great whilst I also try to catch up and learn new things at a bullet-train-in-Japan kinda speed. That, on top of YCM summit next weekend and a wedding to to attend in a few weeks! Gosh! 

Good stress. Good stress. *chants to myself*

I'm forever doing something that when I have that 5 minutes rest, I feel restless not doing anything. A little lost too, weirdly. Let me try to explain this - a resting period is exactly when I take myself away from doing A and do B and C instead. Rest = doing something else and not what you were doing just a while ago, technically still doing something. 

I know I rely a lot on adrenaline these days and at some point wish for time to stop for a while to let me sleep. But I know I'm going to miss (in fact crave) for this busy time in the future! :))))

Anyhoooo, Just in case you guys don't know about this, it's next week, so head on to our website and register if you want to reserve a seat!  


No comments: