Saturday 10 January 2015

2015 - A New Beginning # aliaaiman2015

2014 for me, has been a very good year, Alhamdulillah.

Mostly for the new opportunities and experiences I've had :) YCM was just so amazing, and exploring what is outside there away from work can be rather refreshing too! I've come to realise that sometimes, things can be much better outside your comfort zone, especially when you give something new a try. Did my first shoot for advertisement this year as well as a lot more photoshoots and TV appearances. Have to say, they were really fun experiences!

Additionally, after coming back from London, YCM has allowed me to widen my network so much in Corporate Malaysia - which I am and will forever be very grateful for.  I've come to realise that the dynamics in Malaysia when it comes to professionalism can be very very different compared to abroad. But hey, all is a stepping stone I guess.

For now, what's most important is for us to continue to pray that He will protect us, InsyaAllah. 2014 has been great and filled with loads of ups and downs, all of which have shaped me to become a better person. I'm very very thankful. To move on to 2015 now.

I'm surely starting my year on happy feet alright - with a Prince Charming, my best friend and ex-fiance.

A husband :)
# aliaaiman2015

No comments: