Tuesday 3 March 2015

Which way should it be?

Recently we went through some reshuffling in terms of seating in the office - we had a few colleagues joining the floor so we had to make space for them.

As the secretary was trying to finalize the seating quickly for new joiners on the floor I looked around and saw everyone making rounds-on-the-spot. So imagine me standing on one spot and twirling like those in the traditional musical box...

...but with a compass in my hand.

Everyone was looking for a good 'feng shui' and where their seats should face. Some used the compass to see where North was, some used the compass to see where the Kiblat (direction for prayers for the Muslims) was. Turned out the arrows were pointing in so many directions at one point, it was such a cute sight!!!

God definitely made space for everyone because every single one of us found a spot we wanted. As for me, I did not need to move. Maybe I should open up that compass to reconfirm... :))

No comments: