Sunday 3 March 2019

What Do I Write About?

So I've been receiving a lot of DMs about wanting me to update my blog - I feel the same too!

...only that most of the time I can't find the time to sit down and finish up a post or I may have started writing and then stopped halfway and don't feel it anymore when I'm about to continue and finish it up in time to post it up...or I just don't know what to write about, haha!

So yesterday I put up a question on my Instagram to ask "What Should I Write About" and boy did I get a lot of content ideas! Amongst the many, there were a lot of interest though in particular topics which was:

  1. How do I stay positive all the time (Trust me, I have my down moments too k, haha!)
  2. How did I move on so positively after my miscarriage
  3. My career journey - from start all the way till now (I've only been in 2 companies so far since I graduated 10 years ago!)
  4. What I did in CIMB and what do I do now at FV
  5. How do I stay the same size eventhough I eat so much
  6. Cafe ideas!
  7. How I met Aiman and how we continue to keep the relationship so fun (we have our fights toooo guysss)
  8. What I did in Uni
  9. Where do I see myself in the future (being a Doctor, hahhaa I wish!)
So these were the most suggested ideas that kept coming in repeatedly. I'm definitely gonna find time to write - maybe I should do  one post a week? Or one post a month at least? I'm already committing to join my sister in law on one book a month challenge (total 12 in a year) and am on my 4th book now! Maybe I can commit to this too!

...on that note....

Did I just updated my blog? Hahahaha Oh yeahhh I just did! See I did keep my promise to blog a post this weekend! Now I need to go create the content for the most-asked questions above. Feel free to let me know what you would like to write about more. But don't la so deep the topics k, I received a request to write a post about emerging markets.....aisehhh :P

I'll update again by next weekend! Have a great week ahead everybody :)))

No comments: