Monday 18 April 2011

I'm Loving It

Last month I was here


and yesterday, I just got back from....I don't think it will take you a million years to figure this out too! 

CIMB Singapore!
(yeah yeah, I'm a psycho like that. I get so very motivated when I see my office all around the world! :):))

That's me at our new office on Orchard Rd. Really, even if you tell me to work on weekends, I will gladly go over ok. The place is awesome and, well...all the shopping malls are just beside it, so yeah. Work on Sunday? I'll be there. On time.

It was a very short business trip down to Singapore actually, but we did managed to get quite a lot done so I was very very happy and motivated. I have also fallen in love with our Singapore team!! They're an awesome bunch! For now, it's back to reality and I have a full on week ahead scheduled right before me! Will blog bout Singapore soon! :)

No comments: